Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Arizona residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers two different types of treatments – heat treatment and chemical treatment. Both are effective and guaranteed to exterminate your bed bugs. Please read below for more information about our treatment options:
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
To request service, just give us a call at (623) 888-8190 or fill out our online estimate form. Below we have provided additional information about bed bugs.
How Sedona Bed Bug Infestations Can Affect You
Even though bed bugs are not found in most places, older homes and motels in semi urban or remote areas with unclean sheets and poor hygiene facilities tend to be ideal spaces for a bed bug infestation.
These are tiny creatures that could be living in your mattress or other corners and crevices without you realizing it. These insects feed on humans and animals for their blood. Bite marks, rashes, and itches are signs that you are being bitten by bed bugs at night.
Bite marks from bed bugs are not harmful but you at the first sign of these marks, it is best you get the bed bug infestation taken care of. If your bed is infested with bed bugs, they usually come out to feed on humans only at night.
Bed bugs will crawl on the skin and feed on human blood. The areas they bite leads to itchy skin. This can turn red due to allergic reaction from the bite marks or from excrement or shredded skin from the bed bug.
At the first sign of a bed bug infestation, it is best to find a permanent solution through a professional exterminator service.
Our professional Sedona bed bug exterminators will inspect your home to find the infestation points. Once the exterminators are able to identify the infested areas, they will employ either the heat or chemical extermination process. Depending on the type of treatment, there are some preparation procedures that need to be followed. Proper preparation is crucial to successful treatment. We will not be able to treat if you have not followed our preparation checklist.
To help you get rid of your bed bug infestation, contact Phoenix Bed Bug Expert at 623-552-4815.
Call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert for a Free Estimate – (623) 888-8190
“Very thorough inspection unlike another company who came and were more concerned with a contract! The pricing was affordable even got a military discount.“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Luna O.
Sedona AZ Bed Bug Treatment Service Area by Zipcodes: 86336, 86339, 86340, 86341, 86351
Related Post Tags: bed bug control company Sedona, bed bug exterminator Sedona, bed bug heat treatment Sedona, bed bug removal Sedona, commercial bed bug treatment Sedona, residential bed bug treatment Sedona, best bed bug removal company Sedona, commercial bed bug removal Sedona, companies that get rid of bed bugs Sedona, Sedona bed bug control, home bed bug treatment Sedona, pest control bed bugs Sedona