Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Our treatments come with up to a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 5+ years and have treated over 8,000 homes across the Valley with 100% success. General pest control companies do not have the same amount of experience and knowledge as we do when it comes to bed bugs.
If you suspect bed bugs are in your home because of itchy bumps (that often look like mosquito bites) or red rashes, do not hesitate to give us a call.
You’ll receive a free bed bug inspection where we will thoroughly inspect your home where bed bugs are often found.
If we do find bed bugs in your residence, we will let you know exactly what you’re dealing with, how many rooms they’ve spread to, and go over your different treatment options.
Bed Bug Treatment Options
When it comes to getting rid of bed bugs, you have two options for complete treatment and extermination. Both treatment options are 100% effective, and we offer up to a 1-year warranty when we treat the entire home.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- A bed bug heat treatment will kill all bed bugs and eggs in 8 hours or less with just one treatment. This will provide immediate relief from the bed bugs and their bites
- Entire structure is heated to 150 degrees. Heat penetrates all hiding spots and kills the bed bugs and eggs without damaging your household furniture or items
- Up to a 1 Year Warranty – we guarantee our heat treatments for one year. If you see a bed bug during your warranty period, we will retreat free of charge
Bed Bug Pesticide / Chemical Spray
- A bed bug pesticide/chemical spray can take up to 30 days to eliminate an entire infestation. This is because all bed bugs must come in contact with our pesticide
- Pesticides do not kill the eggs and cannot reach all areas like a heat treatment. This means you may see bed bugs and may receive bites during that 30 day period
- Up to a 6 Month Warranty – if your bed bugs problem remains after 30 days, additional treatment is performed free of charge during your warranty period
For bed bug extermination and treatment pricing, give us a call at 623-888-8190. We also offer free bed bug inspections to determine the level of infestation. From there we will recommend the best treatment option based on our findings.
Our Bed Bug Services Are 100% Guaranteed with Up to a 1-Year Warranty
Unlike some of our competitors, we guarantee our work for a year. This means, if any bed bugs arise after we’ve completed the job, we will come back out to your house free of charge to re-treat. To learn more about our 1-year warranty, click here.
You can always expect excellent customer service, and you can find all of our customer reviews around the web on our Customer Testimonials page.
We are committed to providing efficient bed bug removal and bed bug extermination services to the Phoenix-metropolitan area, including Glendale, Peoria, Chandler, Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, and other surrounding areas.
Discreet Bed Bug Treatment & Extermination
Bed bugs are a challenging and formidable pest to control.
Many people may try to treat bed bugs on their own, but quickly find that their product does not work, or they did not exterminate all of the bed bugs.
Because bed bugs can easily hide in many places (any small crevice), thorough and professional extermination is needed to get rid of bed bug infestations. The longer you put off getting your house treated, the more time bed bugs have to lay eggs and spread further into your home.
The two options of treatment is a heat treatment or a chemical spray. The main difference between the two is the bed bug treatment cost and how quickly they work to eliminate your bed bugs.
Heat treatment is the best option because within 8 hours all bed bugs and eggs will be dead. The chemical spray is the lower cost option, but it will take up to 30 days for all bed bugs to come in contact with our pesticide.
Request an Estimate or Schedule Service by Calling 623-888-8190
“Anthony was incredibly insightful, useful, and maintained a high degree of professionalism throughout the process. I felt like he really went above and beyond to make sure the whole process was as easy and satisfactory as possible for me! Still no bed bugs after treatment!”
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Chuck R.