Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
What Do Bed Bugs Look Like?
Bed bugs are small parasitic insects that feed solely on blood. They’re brownish-red insects that bite and feed on the exposed skin of both animals and humans while they sleep. Even though bed bugs don’t spread disease like other insects, they can still cause significant economic and public health issues.
Roughly the size of a small apple seed, bed bugs tend to hide in the crevices and cracks of bed frames, headboards, mattresses, box springs, and any other nearby objects as well. People who spend time in various places with high nighttime guest turnovers, such as motels, hotels, homeless shelters, or even hospitals, run a greater risk of coming across bed bugs.
Evidence of a Gilbert Bed Bug Infestation
Bed bug bites are evidence you have an infestation. Sometimes it’s difficult to tell the difference between a bed bug bite and another type of insect bite or skin rash. Overall, a bed bug bite usually involves the following symptoms:
- Itchy, red skin; usually with a darker red area in the center of the bite area
- Arranged in either a cluster or a line
- Face, neck, hands, and arms are common locations for bites
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
Bed bugs are usually located near their host, even though they may travel as far as 20 feet away. Bed bugs are quite often found near or around bed mattresses, box springs, and anywhere in between along with the frame, footboard, and headboard.
Besides mattresses, bed frames, and bedding, bed bugs also like to hide in the following places:
- Door hinges
- Behind electrical plates
- Behind peeling wallpaper/wall cavities
- Couches, chairs, lamps, etc
- and other small hiding spots…
Call Phoenix Bed Bug Expert for a Free Estimate – (623) 888-8190
“Highly recommend these guys! Fantastic service, reasonable price, timely, and efficient! My only regret is not calling them sooner! Anthony was very professional, patient, personable, and knowledgeable. He definitely made me feel very comfortable trusting this team with my home. I hope I never have this issue again but if I do, I know who to call! Great work!“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Tessa T.
Gilbert AZ Service Area by Zipcodes: 85233, 85234, 85296, 85297, 85298, 85299, 85295
Related Post Tags: bed bug control company Gilbert, bed bug exterminator Gilbert, bed bug heat treatment Gilbert, bed bug removal Gilbert, commercial bed bug treatment Gilbert, residential bed bug treatment Gilbert, best bed bug removal company Gilbert, commercial bed bug removal Gilbert, companies that get rid of bed bugs Gilbert, Gilbert bed bug control, home bed bug treatment Gilbert, pest control bed bugs Gilbert