Need to get rid of bed bugs? Phoenix Bed Bug Expert offers guaranteed bed bug treatment and extermination. Bed bug treatments come with a one year warranty.
We have been in the bed bug industry for 4+ years and have helped thousands of Valley residents get rid of their bed bugs through our guaranteed treatments.
Bed Bug Treatment Options – Heat & Chemical
There are two different treatment options when it comes to eliminating bed bugs, either through the use of heat or chemicals. Below the treatments are covered in more detail.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment
- Heat kills all stages of bed bugs including adults, nymphs, and eggs with just one treatment
- Non-toxic, non-chemical approach that penetrates mattresses, wall cavities, and other hard to reach places
- One treatment is all it takes – then your bed bugs are gone
- One year guarantee – if bed bugs return, you are protected with our warranty
- All bed bugs are 100% eliminated following treatment, providing instant relief
Bed Bug Chemical Treatment
- This method kills all bed bugs and bed bug eggs within 30 days in most cases
- Treat entire home – chemical spray penetrates everything from baseboards to furniture to home furnishings, ensuring all bed bugs come in contact with chemical
- Detailed treatment ensuring all cracks and crevices in furniture are treated
- Bed bugs are instantly killed once they make contact with the chemical
What Do Bed Bugs Look Like?
Bed bugs are tiny, brown-colored, oval-shaped insects that survives on blood of humans and animals.
The body of a mature adult bed bug is flat, generally about the same size as an apple seed. Once bed bugs feed, the color of their bodies change to red.
Although bed bugs can’t fly, they can move across floors, ceilings, and walls very quickly. Over its lifetime, a female bed bug can lay tens of hundreds of eggs.
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
Bed bugs can easily enter someone’s home undetected through a variety of ways, including clothing, luggage, used furniture and beds, etc. Because their bodies are flat, bed bugs can access tiny spaces, even as narrow as a credit card.
They don’t live in nests like bees or ants, but instead live in various hiding places in groups. Typical places that bed bugs like to hide in include bed mattresses, headboards, bed frames, and box springs, so they have easy access and free reign to bite people throughout the night and feed.
However, given enough time, they’ll likely spread throughout the bedroom and eventually access other crevices in order to enter adjacent rooms and feed there. Whether a home is clean or dirty is irrelevant. The only thing a bed bug needs to survive is blood.
When Do Bed Bugs Feed?
Bed bugs are mostly active during the night and therefore typically bite people or pets while they’re asleep. Many people don’t even realize they have bed bugs and often blame their welts and itching on other insects like mosquitoes.
In order to confirm a bed bug infestation, the bugs themselves have to first be identified. Contact Phoenix Bed Bug Expert to determine if you indeed have bed bugs and to eliminate them as quickly and efficiently as possible.
“Anthony came and performed a heat treatment in my apartment for bed bugs one month ago. He was very thorough in his inspection and only found the bugs in one room. I’m pleased to say that I have not had an issue since and I would highly recommend Phoenix Bed Bug Expert to my family and friends.“
Rating:5 of 5
Sincerely, Hannah M.
Chandler AZ Service Area by Zipcodes: 85244, 85246, 85248, 85224, 85225, 85226, 85249, 85286